Monday, July 26, 2010

Brigitte Gabriel at Calvary Chapel Lake Stevens Washington

Calvary is my church, I’ve been going there for a little over 2 years. It was nice to see Brigitte visit us even though her story brought warnings of the worse She included a call to action, a chance to be a part of  the solution, an invitation to join ACT for America. 

Pastor Jim Jacobson began with a story of the whitewashing of Islam in his children’s text books and the condescending way the school board ignored his concerns.

IMG_3272

Lois Glover of  Evergreen Republican Women introduced Brigitte to the crowd.

IMG_3278 IMG_3281

Meet Brigitte Gabriel

 IMG_3282 IMG_3288

I didn’t plan on taking video so I didn’t bring my extra card so I was only able to record a little over 30 minutes of her speech.

The whole speech is on audio podcast on the Calvary Chapel website

The Dangers Of Radical Islam

No comments: