Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When Life throws you…

When life throws you meteorites, sell one of them and build a stronger roof

Radivoje Lajic first came to international attention in 2008, shortly after the fifth meteorite had crashed into the roof of his house in the northern village of Gornji Lajici.

Ok so 5 meteorites hit this mans house (or he found a stash and is looking to cash in) now a 6th. I think I would go with the target angle myself, or I would move.

'I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens,' he adds. 'They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike.'

Selling one was enough to build a new roof, maybe this isn’t such a bad thing after all.

50-year-old Lajic has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect it from the alien bombardment - which he funded by selling one of the meteorites to a university…

No comments: