This President has done nothing but fluff interviews for the past year and today was no different.
We have in the news issues like…
1. The Arab spring has collapsed and Al Quaid is on the rise.
2. The economy is in disarray
3. Iran is still in pursuit of the Bomb
4. China is flexing it’s muscles, against Japan
5. The East Coast is devastated.
So what are the five thing Obama chose to talk about with US Weekly?
1. Michelle and I have officially (and famously) been on a Kiss Cam. But our first kiss was outside of a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop in Chicago's Hyde Park.
2. I was once bear-hugged by a Republican pizza shop owner in Florida. I thought it was hilarious, but I'm not sure how the Secret Service felt about it.
3. Homeland is my favorite TV show.
4. Malia entered high school this year. I'm not looking forward to when she's old enough to go to prom.
5. I voted early in Chicago. No matter who you're voting for, there's no reason to stay home and not make your voice heard in this election. Find out how you can vote early at GottaVote.com.
In other words, in the midst of a global collapse of order and economic collapse at home Obama’s only interviews with the press have been to talks about his feelings. No wonder it’s listed under “Celebrity News”.
BTW: I knew all but one of these, and quite frankly I don’t care what TV show he watches.