Monday, September 13, 2010

Obama gets serious about immigration

So this dumb kid gets drunk, watches a truther (US Government did 9/11) movie, decides to e-mail the White House and vent his new found anger. And gets banned for life…

The furious FBI asked local cops to tell college student Luke Angel, 17, his drunken insult was "unacceptable". Luke yesterday admitted he fired off a single email criticising the US Government after seeing a TV programme about 9/11.

snip

"I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly - the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few."

And the kicker…

"The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."

No comments: