Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary

I almost forgot today is my 5th year here at Blogspot, man but the time did fly.

a quick look at some of my past favorites


2007

There was a time when all my pictures were on film, I even dabbled in developing my own for a bit

2150745838_e010e26d3b


The anti-war movement was a major focus of my blog, but not in the way you may think from a child of the 60s


2008

Three words; Mary, Katherine, Ham!

 

 


2009

Film was a bit spendy and I ran out of prints to post so I went digital.


I wasn’t very good at taking new pictures every single week but I still needed something to to post on my Sundays, and so I went to my second love, Music


2010

I had big dreams, just no one to grant them….

canon-5d-markii


This was also the year I discovered Seattle Living Room Shows


2011

Did I mention I dream big?

 


2012

For the last few months I’ve turned off my TV and ended the source of much of my political material, but I do manage to find a few juicy bits.

[tim_thomas_children%255B3%255D.jpg]

even if I have to lift them from others… (with proper credit of course)

No comments: