Tuesday, October 16, 2007

As the saying goes


Cindy Sheehan and Randi Rhodes
Originally uploaded by Kate Anne
A liberal is a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet... So now we get to welcome a new conservative to our ranks...
Elliott was extremely agitated when he reported on the incident. He opened his show by saying "it is with sadness that tonight I inform you that my Air America colleague Randi Rhodes was assaulted last night while walking her dog near her New York City home."

Welcome Randy Rhodes... Get well soon and I hope the guys who committed this viscous crime are soon taken off the streets and locked up for as long as possible. Let's hope they get a conservative Judge.


Update: Not a mugging, just a bad fall... So I guess we don't get a new member into the conservative ranks after all. But I still wish her a speedy recovery.

No comments: