Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why Whoopi I never knew


Folsom Street Fair
Originally uploaded by the_peregrine
On national TV Whoopi Goldberg with a little prodding from the iconic Barbra Walters proclaimed her lustful desires for the Speaker of the House (2nd in line for President of the United States of America) and her husband.
"And I think she'd like to do your husband as well," Walters deadpanned in that quintessential accent that made her the subject of late-night lampooning over the decades.

Yes, Whoopi implicitly acknowledged, she'd like to do Mr. Pelosi - but she might take his wife while she's at it. "I would do her as well. But we should wait on that because you're still in office, I don't want to cause a problem."


And just why would she think she could be so forward with someone from San Francisco? See photo


The View got rid of Stupid and brought in Vulgar.
Please don't get me wrong I love Whoopi, I even think vulgar can be cool, but I am a firm believer in "time and place" rules

No comments: