Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mac’s a Racist

Yes I’ll say it… Mac’s a racist!

The professor, who isCensor bar , had been engaged in a fiery discussion about "white privilege" with Davis, who is Censor bar , and another male regular, who is also Censor bar , Friday night at 10:30 when fists started flying, patrons said.

McIntyre, who is known as "Mac" at the bar, shoved Davis, and when the other patron and a bar employee tried to break it up, the prof slugged Davis in the face, witnesses said.

"The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise," bar back Richie Velez, 28, told The Post. "I was on my way over when he punched Camille and she fell on top of me."

McIntyre is a professor at Columba college. Remember the Minutemen? I wonder what will happen to a professor who turns to violence to defends the party line and condemn “white privilege”. Is this hate, or is it the justified outrage of the oppressed?

No comments: