Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sarah Palin in a bikini

Michelle Malkin has a post claiming that Lefty bloggers are looking for dirt on Governor Sarah Palin, John McCain's VP Pick. They are searching the Internet for photos of ms Palin in a bikini. I would like to share such a photo. I'm sure there is one out there somewhere, She did win a beauty contest after all, but I don't have one.

I'm just trying to get more lefties to visit my site 134

But for those of you who came here with some hope (copyright Barak Obama) of finding a girl in a bikini I will give you a little something for your efforts.

palin_1_5989a 

Ok I did find more news on this hunt for dirt on Alaska Governonor Sarah Palin, and it was a whooper. A nude photo of Sarah Palin that looks remarkably like Julia Louis-Dreyfus (because it is) has been found. (NSFW)

These are said to be real (SFW)

And we have this one of Sarah doing something the left would find unspeakable.

Sarahpalingun

No comments: