Friday, May 16, 2008

Back in the fray

I went to play with the local anti-war group Everett Peace Action with my friends from the Evergreen Troop Support Group. As always I brought my camera and the photos are the standard fair. But for those who are not too familiar with my work I'll add a few of them here with captions.

waterfront seattle 103 Kevin and his tall flag.

waterfront seattle 084 Everett Peace Action

waterfront seattle 111 Their Flags

waterfront seattle 055

waterfront seattle 029 Our flags

waterfront seattle 038

waterfront seattle 099 An agitator

waterfront seattle 098 And a truther

waterfront seattle 115 I got mad at his spewing lies and grabbed his little sign and tossed it in the trash. I would have been in trouble, but he wouldn't leave the cops alone long enough to deal with me.

No comments: