Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

This post has a false date to keep it on top.
True date, Saturday Nov 17, 2007.

Well I have been going to our state capital, Olympia WA to counter protest the awful people who use the war to promote their anti-America ideals. Has they attempt to block the return of the equipment of the Fort Lewis Striker Brigade from Iraq. They stand in front of our troops blocking their way while calling them war criminals and then when challenged claim the lie that they do support the troops. I will return this morning this time with my camera.
I have this as my good excuse for not posting much this week, and unfortunately I will have a hard time finding time to make new posts for the next couple of weeks as my boss liked the little manual I made so much he has asked me to write another. This one is for a whole department and will take much longer to write.

No comments: