Friday, April 27, 2007

Enhanced Vision

Well I think I will keep up with the "there I fixed it" ideal however I can not keep using someone else’s title so I was thinking of my own title and the best I could come up with was "Enhanced Vision". I think it will work :) So for my first "Enhanced Vision" this may be a bit scary, One of the thing about myspace I hate is the spam friends request... Some webcam outfit sets up a myspace page and then ask people to be their friends. Most of them have pictures of very beautiful girls. Most of the time they are very small pics and not usable for anything, however every now and then they are quite nice :) I'll save those then report the page has spam. :) So one of the most beautiful of these women sparked my imagination... What would I look like if I were a woman... Hmm let’s see

No comments: