Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I told you but I was wrong.

When I wrote my post about the “fund the retreat bill” I predicted that our enemy’s may try to weaken the Presidents hand in the political fight over the bill... Well today is likely the day that the veto will comedown and I can not find any news of such attempts. I have a few hours yet so maybe I have a chance, but remember I only said that they may try.

I also believe that our enemies will, sometime over the weekend, offer a false
truce to add pressure on the President to sign the bill.

So anyway in my attempts to find proof I was right I found evidence that the lefties are not reporting the whole story of the Presidents diplomatic efforts in the Middle East. Here is a well sourced story pointing to our efforts to aid in a peaceful transfer of power in Lebanon


Other post on this subject:
I told you so again
Almost so

1st of many
fund the retreat bill

No comments: